M4300-28G-POE+ MANAGED SW APS1000W
The NETGEAR M4300 Switch Series delivers L2/L3/L4 and IPv4/IPv6 rich services for enterprise edge and SMB aggregation deployments with unrivaled ease of use: 10 Gigabit models can seamlessly stack with 1 Gigabit models within the series. Non-stop forwarding virtual chassis architecture provides advanced High Availability (HA) with hitless failover, that is, distributed link aggregation allows for load balancing and virtually zero downtime. License-free L3 feature set includes static routing, policy-based routing, RIP, VRRP, OSpiv as well as Multicast PIM routing. The NETGEAR M4300 Switch Series is ready for the future, with Software-defined Network (SDN) and OpenFlow 1.3 enabled for your network.
M4300-28G-PoE+ comes with 24 ports 1G PoE+ capable of full provisioning, 2 ports 10GBASE-T and 2 ports 10GBASE-X SFP+ in a full-width form factor. All 4 ports 10G are independent and can be used for stacking or uplinks: they are 1G backward compatible. In this GSM4328PB version, M4300-28G-PoE+ is delivering resilient and secure access layer in campus LAN environments and commercial buildings. Ideal for wireless access, unified communications and IP video applications: 630W (110V AC) or 720W (220V AC) PoE budget is provided by one APS1000W PSU. A second one will add 1+1 power redundancy in RPS mode, and extended 720W (110V AC) PoE budget in EPS shared mode.
- NETGEAR ProSAFE M4300-28G-PoE+ – switch – 28 ports – managed – rack-mountable
- 28 ports – L3 – managed – stackable
- Rack-mountable 1U
- 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- Ports 2 × 10/100/1000/10000 + 2 × 10 Gigabit SFP+ + 24 × 10/100/1000 (PoE+)
- Power Over Ethernet (PoE) PoE+
- PoE Budget 720 W
- 128 Gbps
- Routing Protocol OSPF, RIP, IGMPv2, IGMP, VRRP, PIM-SM, PIM-DM, IGMPv3, MLDv2
- Remote Management Protocol SNMP, Telnet, HTTPS, SSH, CLI
- Features ARP support, DiffServ support, IPv6 support, Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) support, Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP) support, Virtual Route Redundancy Protocol (VRRP) support, DHCP snooping, Access Control List (ACL) support, Quality of Service (QoS), MLD snooping, front to back airflow, STP Root Guard, IPv4 support, LACP support, DHCP relay, Remote Switch Port Analyzer (RSPAN), Per-VLAN Rapid Spanning Tree (PVRST), dynamic ARP protection, IP source guard, Bridge protocol data unit (BPDU), LISP Across Subnet Mode (ASM), Source-Specific Multicast (SSM)
- Compliant Standards IEEE 802.3ad (LACP), IEEE 802.3az
- Power AC 120/230 V
- Localization Europe, Americas
- Manufacturer Warranty NETGEAR lifetime warranty
Please contact us for more information.